- (Encore) Fr. Dennis Cooney – Catechism of the Catholic Church Liturgical Seasons and the Lord’s Day (1163-1199)
- There is a significance and history to why we celebrate the Liturgical Season
- The “Lord’s Day” is a gift to help us to remember to rest and should be the culmination of our week
- Caller – I am starting my own company and having trouble keeping the Lord’s day holy. What can I do?
- Easter changes each year. How does the Church decide when Easter will be celebrated?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |