- Fr. Pablo Gadenz – Sunday’s Gospel – Matthew 23: 1-12
- “Do and observe all things whatsoever they tell you but do not follow their example.” – We learn that we can trust the teaching of the Church even if those in leadership are not living it properly
- The example of Saints, like St. Josephine Bakita, Our Blessed Mother and others, can teach us humility and virtue.
- Fr. Pablo explains the verse “Call no one on earth your Father” – Jesus is teaching the disciples about servant leadership
- All fatherhood, spiritual or physical, comes from God the Father. Jesus uses hyperbole to emphasize a point. Jesus and St. Paul use the word father at other times in the New Testament.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |