- Fr. Eric Nielson – Praying on Vacation
- In order to stay on track, make a plan of what prayers or devotions you want to do, keep it realistic, and then resolve to keep it
- Caller – When I visit my mom, there is no adoration and I find it difficult to pray. What can I do?
- Start a new tradition where the whole family gets together once a day to pray. This way you can keep God on the minds of your loved ones and your own and grow closer to Christ at the same time
- What role does perseverance play in our prayer life when we are outside of our normal routine?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |