- Monsignor Don Sawyer – St. Nicholas
- History of St. Nicholas and how he became so popular
- How are we called to be generous like St.Nicholas? We can bring light into the darkness with our generousity
- Caller – When my father had cancer, my aunt and uncle paid for a ticket to visit my dad before he died. Then when passed my coworkers were paid for my ticket to go to the funeral. This was so special to me
- Caller – My mother became a widow and then disabled shortly thereafter. A local organization really helped us get through that time and so we give back to them as adults.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |