- Fr. Dennis Cooney – Catechism of the Catholic Church (1285-1321) Confirmation
- What did your Confirmation mean to you when you made it and how has that changed over time?
- Confirmation is more than Catholic graduation. It is the beginning of the next leg of our journey with Christ
- We should ask the Holy Spirit to reveal which charism at this point in our life will serve us best and help us to draw closer to God
- Caller – Is the grace of Confirmation lost when we drift from the faith?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |