- Fr. Joseph Illo – Sunday Gospel (John 1:35-42)
- Jesus asks “What are you looking for”? He is willing to meet us where we are.
- Caller – Was lax in my faith, but after a good confession, I turned my life over to God and it has never been the same
- Caller – My journey as a seminarian. I realized that there is a God and He does care about me
- Caller – As am immigrant I let go of my faith to “fit it” but I was drawn back to Jesus and now He is my touchstone
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |