On this hour of the show:
- Caller: Paul went through 30 years where he didn’t feel God loved him, only tolerated him. But he realized something phenomenal…
- Caller: Genevieve asks the difference between mindfulness and living in the moment
- Caller: Molly says she has never doubted God’s love, but she has hesitated in her love for Him.
- Caller: Linda recommends if Catholics are interested in mindfulness that’s not from Buddhism to try the Examen prayer
- Singer Lana Del Rey said Sunday that English rockers Radiohead have sued for writing credit on one of her songs
- Catholic name calling is unappealing and becoming too common