On this hour of the show:
- Flu outbreak leads to nationwide medication shortage
- Apple plans more parental controls for iPhones
- The number of hours that teens are spending on smartphones may surprise you
- Caller: Martin would choose to not have a cell phone at all but his wife wants him to have one and his boss requires him to have a second one
- Caller: Chris is a retired physician and shares that vaccines are not all they’re cracked up to be. As humans, we build up immunity when we get sick. He also shares medical research on homosexuality.
- Caller: Jackie’s grandchildren are 16 and 11. Her daughter had to give them cell phones because she is a single working mother