On this hour of the show:
- Caller: Cindy was the perfect candidate for abortion; she was motherless, homeless, raped at 18 years old, but she chose life. Her daughter is happily married with 5 kids.
- Caller: Kelly works at a retailer who sells Plan B abortion pills. How can she witness to customers?
- Live update from Relevant Radio’s correspondent Matthew Beardsley in Washington D.C.
- Caller: Caesar shares that he had a friend in college that confided in him she had an abortion and 20 years later now he thinks back to what he could have said
- Caller: Terry is a democrat and pro-life