On this hour of the show:
- Listener email: Nick asks how the communion of saints works. How can saints hear and answer prayers if they are mortal beings?
- Caller: Ian is pro-life, but still doesn’t think Patrick’s consistency argument holds ground
- Caller: Mike asks about the Israelites custom of condemning a pregnant woman to death if she got pregnant out of wedlock.
- Los Angeles ranks fourth most bedbug-infested city in America
- Marijuana may be legal in California, but it’s still not allowed at Coachella
- Father stabs family dog to save one-year-old
- Caller: Mike asks why Jesus was disobedient and went to the Temple without telling Mary and Joseph
- Caller: Dennis asks for advice on praying the rosary