On this hour of the show:
- Caller: Are co-ed dormitories contrary to our Catholic Faith?
- Caller: How is NFP different than contraception? I’m trying to explain this to my husband
- Caller: Humana Vitae is not magisterial teaching, right? My wife had a tubal ligation for the purpose of avoiding children.
- Patrick expounds on Humana Vitae and onanism
- Caller: My 16 year old thinks he can be a practicing Catholic without going to mass. How can I prove otherwise?
- Recommended read: Do I Have to Go? 101 Questions about the Mass, the Eucharist, and Your Spiritual Life by Matthew Pinto