Rebroadcast: this hour of the show was originally aired on 2-2-18:
- Caller: Nancy miscarried 3 babies and wonders if God didn’t think she was strong enough to have them because she was scared while pregnant.
- Caller: Christian asks what Patrick thinks would be a fair punishment for any woman or doctor that aborts a baby after Roe v. Wade is overturned
- Caller: Cindy talks about prisons as their own little society
- Are you lonely? How have you experienced loneliness?
- Caller: Shanel’s fiance passed away 4 months ago and she is pregnant with their second child. She is feeling lonely and doubting her faith