Rebroadcast: this hour of the show was originally aired on 2-2-18:
- Kaylyn shares some examples of loneliness
- Caller: Danny’s wife had to give a birth control shot as a nurse for the first time and is wondering if she committed mortal sin
- Caller: Kelly is wondering if she should go on a pilgrimage because her spouse isn’t really on board
- Caller: Glen says it’s oftentime not a mutual divorce. Usually one spouse is a victim too.
- Caller: Alfredo feels guilty for killing people in Vietnam. Should he go to confession?