On this hour of the show:
- Caller: Rosa’s friend wants to be baptized but before doing so wants to get a vasectomy. Isn’t this the sin of presumption?
- Patrick reads excerpts from The Confessions of Saint Augustine
- Caller: Roberto is not convinced that one’s conscience is enough to make good decisions
- Caller: Charles has struggled with certain life challenges but Relevant Radio has helped
- Recommended read: The Twelve Steps and the Sacraments by Scott Weeman
- Caller: Louise shares her story of God’s mercy in her marriage. Her husband of 20 years struggled with drug and alcohol addiction