On this hour of the show:
- Caller: Mike asks if Jesus saw the Blessed Mother again after he rose from the dead
- Caller: Lupe’s daughter is wondering how at the Last Supper the bread could be Jesus’ body if Jesus was alive holding the host
- Caller: Karen asks about the Cristero War. Why were Catholics hated in Mexico in the mid 1900’s?
- Caller: Kristina knew one of the priests in the Cristero War
- Blessed Miguel Pro
- Caller: Wayne asks about the movie For Greater Glory and if the Vatican denied the writer access to certain documentation