On this hour of the show:
- U2 comes out as pro-abortion, urges repeal of Ireland’s pro-life law
- Boy Scouts plan name change, now with girls soon joining the ranks
- Caller: Margaret comments on the Boy Scouts name change and doesn’t think it’s the biggest problem
- Caller: Deacon Martin is a scout leader and comment on the scouts name change
- Caller: Juana says our boys need to hang out with boys and have role models
- Caller: Scott says his understanding is that the Boy Scouts’ intention is not to create cohabitation when camping, they will be accommodating..
- Caller: Tony thinks admitting girls to the boy scouts is a terrible idea
- Recommended troop: Troops of Saint George
- Caller: Gonzalez says as a troop leader he saw this coming; mothers have mostly been keeping it going. More Family campouts. Lack of fathers.