Patrick takes your calls:
- Jorge called to ask about Jesus overturning tables and righteous anger. Patrick explains that it was a display of virtue, not sin.
- Alex called to ask how to approach his kids about going to church without coming off as a battering ram
- Paul responds to Jorge’s call and talks with Patrick about selling stuff in Church
- Cassandra asks who was ultimately responsible for Christ’s crucifixion
- Tom asks why Jesus needed to be baptized?
- Ann asks Why in the gospels does Jesus repeatedly say not to tell people about the miracles?
- Monica called for guidance. Her daughter is pregnant and she is not married. She would like some advice on how to deal with it.