- Fr. Louis Marx addresses the issue of immodesty at mass and encourages parishioners to adhere to modest dress
- Caller: Juan asks if a priest in confession can put conditions on absolution. In theory, could he say he won’t grant absolution unless the person turns himself in to the police?
- Soundbite: James O’Keefe explains Pinterest’s actions blocking Live Action
- Caller: Dorothy is bothered by immodest dress at mass. If you were going to the White House wouldn’t you wear your best? The same should be for God’s house
- Caller: Mark asks about paragraph 9 in the Council of Trent, where it discusses justification and anathema, a formal curse by a pope or a council of the Church, excommunicating a person or denouncing a doctrine
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |