- Listener email: Bonnie asks for help responding to her sister’s multiple arguments against Catholic teaching, such as Purgatory
- Caller: Beth asks how to respond to her 15 year old niece who is pro-choice and asks how do you know God exists?
- Patrick explains the notion of the one, holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
- Caller: Kurt asks about St. Jerome’s translation of Genesis 3:15 and asks how many books were in the Old Testament back in Jesus’ time
- Caller: Tony’s parish got a wonderful priest who really brought people of different cultures together, only to be reassigned soon after. Why would the bishop do that?
- Caller: John asks how to talk to his son who has come home from college and doesn’t want to go to mass
*This encore originally aired on 6/10/19 during Hour 3