- Listener email: Angela asks about the Gnostic Gospels
- Listener email: Lori plans to marry once her annulment goes through. She was refused absolution in confession bc the priest said she is living in sin
- Caller: Mike asks if it’s moral to adopt frozen embryos
- Listener email: Albert asks if the Blessed Mother or John the Baptist is the greatest human being
- Caller: Jim tells Patrick to apologize to listeners for calling IVF a “Frankenstein” experiment. Patrick clarifies and Jim appreciates it
- Caller: Annette asks that if Adam and Eve could chose to turn away from God, can saints in Heaven choose to turn away from God?
- Caller: Mary Jean makes an analogy for embryo adoption as adopting a child of rape
*This encore originally aired on 1/10/19 during hour 1