- Maddie asks for Patrick to clarify what he means re: putting a sign on the door and letting God in. Shouldn’t she, as a single woman, be able to use birth control?
- Sarah comments on Maddie’s call. She (Maddie) is coming from pro-choice standpoint.
- Pete – re: Maddie: It’s important to look at statistical info on contraception
- Jessie – How do we talk to Protestants who say we can go on sinning b/c Jesus has them
- C.J. – If no sin or evil exist in heaven, how can Satan have asked God to tempt Job?
- Grant – Protestant interested in Catholic faith but wife isn’t. What should I do?
- Gary re: Maddie: wants to compliment Patrick on how he handled it
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |