- Caller: Steve in CA asks about the Alpha program. He thinks it is too watered down like a Protestant version of Catechesis. Should he have righteous indignation that his parish is using it?
- Caller: Stephanie in CA asks about Patrick’s objections to Medjugorje
- Caller: Dora in TX asks what traits daughters should inherit from their mothers and if there is a book on it like there is for fathers forming sons
- Caller: Louise in TX shares her perspective of Medjugorje
- Caller: Rene in CA asks why we call the pope, “Holy Father”
- Caller: Joel in WI asks how to balance his own interest in a partner and God’s will for him. How does he know he’s called to a certain vocation?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |