- Caller: Jonathan is a youth minister and one of the young people that attended has left and now attends a protestant church. She invited him to go, what should he do?
- Caller: JoAnne in CA wants to get her marriage blessed by the church and they are charging her $400. Why does the church ask for money all the time?
- Caller: Jay in CA doesn’t have the means to get to Mass, is it okay to watch it on TV and read the Bible instead?
- Caller: Eric in TX asks how to lovingly talk to his sister about her interest in becoming a Jehovah’s Witness
- Caller: Lauren in IN asks how to make sense of some people who have memories of past lives if we don’t believe in reincarnation
- Caller: Ali in IL was refused Holy Communion by her priest because she knelt down to receive
- Caller: Ron in CA asks about the Blessed Virgin Mary’s death or assumption into Heaven
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |