- Caller: Mike in FL is Jewish and asks about the oils that non-Catholics cannot receive from priests. How does a priest deal with his desire to marry? What should he do?
- Caller: Rick in CA comments on a girl who called yesterday sharing she is judged by others for her Catholic faith. He has experienced the same and says we need to be bold
- Caller: Rick in SC has a hard time persevering with a particular sin. Is he doing something wrong? Patrick discusses cultivating the virtue that opposes the vice. Rick clarifies that he is actually struggling to let go of a sin made in the past that he can’t go back and change
- Caller: Gloria in CA is struggling to accept that her married son told her his wife and children are his immediate family and his parents are extended
- Caller: Joe in MN has opposite thoughts on Harry Potter than Patrick and says he hates the Catholic Church. He cursed at the call screener.
- Caller: Patty in TX has sons who are wondering if they can go with their friends to their protestant youth group
- Caller: Michael in CA asks where Cain’s wife came from
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |