- LeBrun James wants to own the phrase “Taco Tuesday”
- Little Caesars is Feeding the homeless
- Tony in Albuquerque – Why do we call the Pope the Holy Father, when God is the Holy Father?
- Charles in Roswell, NM – In Paragraph 2143 of the Catechism; What does it mean by “bless, praise and glorify it”? He asks Patrick what he thinks those words mean?
- Allison in River Edge, NJ – Confirmation, is it needed to go to heaven?
- Patrick talks about social media scoring. In China, being a Christian will lower your score which will greatly hinder what you can do and where you can go.
- Janine in Chicago – Would the Church bless a marriage between a down syndrome
- Beth in Roseville, CA – Asks about Luke 7:31.
- Michael in Bakersfield, CA – commenting on the different definitions of holy in regards to term Holy Father
- Henry in Orange County CA – what is meant by descended to hell?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |