- Patrick talks about how overpopulation is a myth and the greatest threat to the world in the near future is a population collapse. We are killing our old, we are killing babies, and we are destroying our future.
- Susan in Illinois – There is a change in demographics. We are losing the middle child essence, because we have a two-child and one-child.
- Mary in Chicago – The movie, “Logan’s Run”, talks of disposing people, and getting rid of people at certain age. That was the culture at the time.
- Liz in Voorhees, NJ – This discussion, made me think of a book “Logan’s Run” talking about end of life. Patrick also brings up the film Soylent Green in relation to how humans are treated and disposed of.
- Vincent in Philadelphia – Do we prioritize taking care of environment, as opposed to either life issues like abortion and euthanasia
- Mike in Milwaukee – the loneliest people in retirement community are those who elected not to have kids
- Christina in Oakland CA – Is it okay for a Priest during mass to not following the script?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |