- George in Anaheim, CA is having hard time finding godparents for his daughter
- Jason in Miami FL, were the Church Fathers reliable
- David in Santa Maria CA takes issue with Patrick’s take on an earlier caller attending a Protestant church. Patrick says it’s not worth sacrificing our kids to another religion, for any reason, and that we should not send them into battles that they cannot win.
- Bonnie in Oakland, CA – it would be good to mention baptismal certificate in regards to the Godparents
- Jose in Albuquerque – Can a brother or family member have a child baptized, or does it have to be a married couple?
- Kateri in CA asked about receiving the Eucharist at different churches, and if it’s okay to receive the Eucharist twice in the same day
- Cornelius in Belivedere, IL – If you are not confirmed can you be a sponsor
- Andrew in Tempe, AZ – A Deacon is bringing communion to my brother, even though he hasn’t been to Mass in years. Is that okay?
- Madonna in La Habra, CA called regarding 2 year old that isn’t baptized. Could that guy ask a Deacon or Priest to be the Godfather?
- Jon in Carol Stream, IL – looking for a resource for apologetics for middle-schoolers
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |