- Caller: Mark in IL asks if the Shepherd of Hermas is worth reading
- Caller: Michael in NJ discusses the Supreme Court case regarding same-sex discrimination in the workplace
- Michael expresses dismay at how it is increasingly difficult to keep faith principles in the workplace. Patrick responds with an inspiring example of the 40 martyrs of Sebaste and how these members of the Christian army accepted martyrdom rather than renounce Christ.
- Caller: Jared is 10 and asks why there isn’t more credit given to St. Joseph in raising Jesus in addition to the devotion we give to Mary. He also shares he is afraid of being alone
- Caller: Sharon in ME is on her second marriage and hasn’t had an annulment yet. What does she need to do to receive the sacraments again
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |