- 3-foot long fish that can live on land found in Georgia waters
- Caller: Sandra in CA is heartbroken because she raised her son in the Catholic faith but now he is an atheist and getting married outside the Church
- Caller: Rick in IN is a fallen away Catholic turned Atheist and disagrees with Patrick’s advice to Sandra.
- Caller: Lynn in IN asks if it is possible that she could experience sadness in Heaven in the knowledge that one of her children doesn’t go to Heaven
- Caller: Max in IN asks if there is a difference between a saintly intercession vs. intervention by God
- Caller: Elliot in CA lost his mom 8 days ago but he discusses the pain she went through and how he wishes he could have put her out of her misery with assisted drugs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |