- Patrick reads an excerpt on organ donation (Section 45) from “Life Issues Medical Choices”
- Caller: Margarette is a nurse and explains that sometimes giving a patient food or water would not be good for them
- Caller: Lucy’s friend wants to divorce her husband and live chastely. Would that be okay? Patrick explains how it would devastate their children forever
- Caller: Tim asks about certain contradictions found in Scripture
- Caller: Sarah stayed in her marriage for her children while her husband gambled away all they owned. After he died it took her 10 years to understand
- Caller’s friend is fighting porn addiction and making progress but all the resources he’s used are by protestants. Is there a Catholic resource she could give him?
- Caller: Jason asks about end of life care and if it should be done by professionals or family. In his experience, the family dynamic made it more complicated
*This encore originally aired on 8-2-19 during hour 2