- Caller: Joe in PA asks how the views of Jehovah’s Witnesses differ from Catholics
- Caller: Linda asks what she should do with her old rosaries that are just collecting dust at this point. Is there a prison ministry she could donate to?
- Caller: Andrew in CA asks why verses in 1 Corinthians 11 were removed from the Bible in the 60’s
- Caller: Kathy asks for resources to help get through to her teenage daughter that has become liberal and supports abortion, for example.
- Caller: Tim in ME asks for advice on how to convince the Church to allow him to sign up his 5 year old stepdaughter for CCD classes. They claim he needs approval from the legal father although he is no longer a part of her life
*This encore originally aired on 8/29/19 during hour 3