- Soundbite: Why a DC veteran feels a sense of purpose by saying good morning to everyone
- Caller: Theresa in MN asks if an object is touched to a first class relic behind it’s protective glass, does that count to make it a third class relic?
- Caller: Yollie in CA asks about Patrick’s St. Therese the Little Flower story
- Caller: Keri in TX asks what has helped Patrick become a knowledgeable and confident apologetic and how can the rest of us work on becoming apologetics?
- Caller: Deacon Martin confirms that articles can become third class relics by being touched to the glass of a first class relic
- Caller: Rosa in NY asks about saint candles
- Patrick shares a backstory to the St. Joseph of Cupertino movie called “The Reluctant Saint” and it involves St. Padre Pio
- Caller: Paul in NJ asks how to encourage his Protestant parents to convert to Catholicism
- Caller: Elzaira in CA heard a priest say once that Adam and Eve were not real people but just characters to teach a lesson
*This encore originally aired on 9/18/19 during hour 1