- Caller: Joshua in NM comments on the movie “Downton Abbey” and the gay character named Thomas Barrow
- Caller: Kyle in MN asks why on most crucifixes Jesus’ head is leaning down towards the right side
- Caller: Nick in CA has a Protestant friend who claims his wife is a prophetess. He is asking to go to Mass with him but he is worried he has the wrong intentions
- Caller: Jim in CA attends a small parish with many elderly. The priest directs the congregation to sit down during the Gospel. Does he have authority to do that?
- Caller: Fr. Paul in UT guesses that Jesus’ head leans to the right towards the good thief, signaling salvation
- Caller: Joan in NJ asks if all sacraments leave an indelible mark or only some
- Caller: Paul in NJ asks what the Catholic Church teaches on DNR (Do not resuscitate)
- Caller: Emilia in IL asks why Latin is the language used in some exorcisms. Why is it the preferred or more powerful language?
- Caller asks about making sense of suffering
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |