- Dan in Temecula, CA – My nephew is in ROTC asked, and he asked me “Is war a sin?”. What should I say?
- Meredith in La Mirada CA – I go to a Protestant school. Do I have a responsibility to defend my faith there? Also, who does a better job w/ poor – Church or govt.?
- Fr. Keyes in CA – comment: Christians have power over evil.
- Gilbert in Bakersfield, CA – I was able to watch the Mass of the Americas: why did the priests reach out and grab the Eucharist instead of letting the Bishops give it to them?
- Tess in Monterey, CA – should I let my son go to this Protestant Bible study?
- Isabelle in Minneapolis, MN – is it okay to have my sister and her BF over (they live together and have a kid)
- Wayne in Crystal, MN – What did Jesus mean when he said ‘my words will not pass away’?
- Steven in Los Angeles wants advice on how to help his Grandma get to Heaven.
- Ellen in PA – how do I tell my nephew we aren’t going to his wedding? It’s in a brewery.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |