- Listener email: Mary Pat asks which version of the Bible she should get for her daughter
- Caller: Michelle in TX has in-laws that are Lutheran and while discussing the Eucharist with them, they claimed they too believe in the Real Presence. Is that accurate?
- Caller: Eric asks how to respond to the statement, “if God didn’t exist, man would have to invent him”
- Caller: Brian in NJ asks why we believe in transubstantiation vs consubstantiation. He also asks about the authority of the Church and Holy Orders vs the Lutheran Church
- Americans have shifted dramatically on what values matter most
- Caller: Christopher in CA finally came back to the Church after decades of indulging in sinful behaviors and has experienced what feels like demonic
- Patrick shares a personal story of when his 18 year old son experienced a demonic presence in the middle of the night
*This encore originally aired on 8/27/19 during hour 1