- Caller: Lorie says her Lutheran grandkids take Communion at Mass with her because they think it’s the same thing. Patrick explains the difference
- Caller: Sue’s son is getting married a second time and she asks if she can go to the wedding
- Patrick gives advice to priests who are faced with giving pastoral guidance to their parishioners. He encourages them to present the hard truth no matter what
- Caller: Jennifer is confused how to live out the faith anymore. She has a gay relative and another relative who is transitioning to the opposite gender. She posts her views on Facebook, and her family tells her she is alienating them.
- Caller: Teresa’s sister just got married and realized they could not have children, so she is hiring an egg donor. Teresa is distressed and asks how to lovingly talk to her about it
*This encore originally aired on 8/16/19 during hour 3