- Caller: Iona is trying to get an annulment because her husband has remarried. They have one 13 year old together. How should she be going about all this?
- Caller: Jimmy asks if it is possible that someone who receives Holy Communion in the state of mortal sin does not commit sacrilege because they aren’t in full knowledge
- Caller: Eric and his wife want to become Catholic but RCIA doesn’t start for another couple months. What should he do regarding Mass until then?
- Caller: Vern is confused about there being no marriage in Heaven. What’s the point of staying married on earth if God takes away the sacrament in Heaven?
- Caller: Pete’s daughter is living with her boyfriend and she invited him to dinner there. Should he go? If they get married in the boyfriend’s Protestant church, how will that affect her Catholic faith and her soul?
- Caller: Jessica asks for help with her father who is sick in the hospital and her sister who is angry and resents him
*This encore originally aired on 7/9/19 during hour 3