- Caller: Matthew asks for practical advice as he prepares for marriage and is coming back into the faith. He is considering going back to school to have a career in theology
- Caller: Alice asks about marriage being consummated
- Caller: Kevin disagrees with Patrick on sending kids to Protestant camps
- Caller: Scott asks how far the Church’s authority extends with interpreting Scripture
- Caller: Danny is a manager where one of the employees is lesbian and just had a child artificially. Everyone is congratulating her. Should he refrain from saying anything?
- Caller: Cathy asks what Patrick thinks of a church that has the tabernacle in a separate room instead of on the altar
*This encore originally aired on 7/23/19 during hour 3