- Caller: Gary in CA asks for help understanding Luke 16:9
- Caller: Arianna, a 9 year old, asks why God created displeasing insects like spiders
- Caller: Mike in MN asks about the 50+ gender identities. Patrick reads the list by Facebook
- Caller asks about how long we are to fast before Holy Communion
- Caller: Alicia in CA and her husband prayed for money to give a kid whom they hit in a car accident, and then they received a credit check. Was that an answer to prayer?
- Caller: Ann in NJ asks about scrupulosity and the verse in Romans that says “I do not what I love but that which I hate”
- Caller: Brad in GA asks Patrick’s perspective on the Pew Research results of Catholics who don’t believe in the Real Presence. How can we teach our kids better?
- Caller: Christina in AZ asks about the hierarchy of the angels
*This encore originally aired on 9/23/19 during hour 2