- Caller: Kailey has a boy in her Catechism class that says he doesn’t celebrate holidays. Can someone be Catholic and not celebrate holidays?
- Caller: Anne calls on all women to dress better at Mass. She thinks it’s important to make more of an effort in this area
- Caller: Lucia shares how she parents her children in the faith and teaches them by her witness more than her instruction
- Caller: Dawn says Mother Angelica talked about modesty in Mass
- Soundbite: Big Tech is Big Brother by PragerU
- Caller: Erica doesn’t feel comfortable receiving the Eucharist in the hand
- Caller: Jim asks if God can give up on you
*This encore originally aired on 7-8-19 during hour 3