- Caller: Julia in CA asks for clarification on if marriage became a sacrament at the Council of Trent or if it was a sacrament at the time of Jesus
- Caller: Steve in TX asks Patrick if there’s any value in watching televangelists
- Caller: Tom in CA asks about Darwin’s theory and the concept of chance, and how to understand it
- Caller: Michelle in MN asks how she can know if she’s praying properly. Which forms of prayer are the best for daily practice?
- Caller: Jaime in CA asks how to advise his family member on choosing a good Catholic Godparent or sponsor for confirmation
- Caller: Angeline in WI asks what it means to be in the world but not of the world in relation to seeing the Star Wars movie because of its characters’ morals
- Cyrus debates with Angeline on movie agendas
- Caller: Joe in IL asks if celebrating the Day of the Dead is allowed in the Catholic Church?
*This encore originally aired on 1/20/2020 during hour 2