Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |
- Mary-Sue asks about receiving communion in hand and shares a story about her son’s experience
- Barbara in Sacramento, CA – Can an invalid take communion w/o going to confession?
- Robert in Los Angeles, CA asks how did praying to the saints begin?
- Mila from Stuart, FL – I’m a Eucharist Minister and was told I shouldn’t do it because my hands are not consecrated
- Tom in Nashville asks how to discern which parish to belong to?
- Greg in Chaska, MN is a state Rep from MN and he shares his experience at the March they held yesterday
- Jill in St. Martin, MN asks how to respond to the “what about rape?” question regarding abortion?