‘Automatic’ Prayer Life; Never Dialogue with the Devil; Facial Recognition Database Hacked; What Makes You Holy?
- How are your Lenten sacrifices going? How is your approach to your Lenten sacrifice influencing the success of your dedication?
- Is it bad if your prayer life is “automatic?” There are many opportunities this Lent to establish good habits and practices.
- Pope Francis: “Never dialogue with temptation, never dialogue with the devil.”
- Clearview AI and Facial Recognition – hacked. Your pictures could be a part of your database.
- Vatican developing ethical guidelines with tech companies for use of AI.
- What makes one holy? Father reflects on Leviticus echoed in Jesus’ words centuries later.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |