- Mikayla in TX on Busy Phillips and praying for people. She shares the very personal story of how she felt attacked by demonic forces and would have outbursts of rage.
- Patrick shares an experience from when he was in his early 20’s when he was confronted by an angry, maybe possessed man who became violent when he saw Patrick’s Rosary.
- Jill in St. Martin, MN asks about taking Lord’s name in vain?
- Toni in Shullsburg, MD asks about the number days in Lent
- Deacon Tom from Aurora, IL shares the story of a woman who was struck with Lightning in South America and came back to life
- Patrick reminds us that how we live our life counts. What we do and what we fail to do is important. We need to be serious about being Catholic everyday, not just on Sunday.
- Patricia in Connecticut asks how did Cain have children since there were no women?
- Dale in the Twin Cities asks about the validity of communion in the Episcopal Church
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |