- Caller, Marcela from New Jersey: the quarantine has allowed us to pray the rosary daily as a family.
- Caller, Christine from Fresno, Calif.: all day as an empty nester, feeling lonely and I received a very nice text from our Priest.
Guest, Father Tim Grumbauch. Associate Pastor of St. Augustine Parish in Los Angeles:
- Women key witnesses in the Gospel of Matthew
- How are we Easter People?; How have the gospels we’re hearing at Easter changed our lives? Are we trying to make the resurrection what we want it to be?
- What is our outlook on life? What is happiness? Does living well influence how we act?