- Guest host Cale Clarke discusses the Jews’ customs of burial
- Cale shares his experience of visiting Gehenna and the story of the Tomb of the Shroud, where an archaeological find revealed someone at the time of Jesus died from Hansen’s disease, or leprosy, confirming New Testament claims
- Caller: Joann in NJ shares her experiences of traveling to the Holy Land, and how amazing it is to be and see everything you’ve heard and read about
- Cale discusses the city of Sepphoris and how Mary grew up there in the home of her parents Joachim and Anne.
- Cale reminds listeners what Jesus said about fasting in secret rather than making it known to others
*Guest host Cale Clarke