- CDC equates coronavirus hospitalizations to seasonal flu and finally admits it’s much less dangerous for children
- Caller and his wife just suffered a miscarriage and he asks Patrick’s advice on how to trust God and discern the size of his family
- Lawmakers and public health experts are raising alarms about the widespread embrace of blood tests to gauge whether somebody was previously exposed to the coronavirus.
- Soundbite: Former President George W. Bush records a message to unite in hope during this time
- Caller: Vicki in CA asks how to approach her daughter who was married in the Church but now divorced with no annulment, and she has a new boyfriend. Should she let her bring him to family events?
*Pledge Drive Day 1