- Patrick reports that the FBI is warning that hackers are targeting mobile banking apps and suggests ways to protect yourself
- Patrick reports that NASCAR is banning the confederate flag. Some NASCAR stars are saying they will quit the sport
- Michael says there are bad apple cops, but most are still good and same holds for the military
- Michael brings up clapping at the end of Mass and how it is inappropriate
- Janice says those people in Seattle are anarchists, not protesters, and separate them from the real protesters
- Peter asks how do you get a canon lawyer?
- Bill asks for recommendations to give to his older brother who is an adamant anti-Catholic
- Carolyn asks a question about how the Eucharist is given after mass and outside
- Jeannette asks why can we not say “YEWEH”?
- Linda says she’s had trouble with prayer the rosary, and has trouble with the idea of repeating and repeating the same thing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |