- Mario asks if other religions claim to have Saints.
- Janet says her son is a college student, and cheated on a paper and he got a perfect score. She asks Patrick what she should do.
- Kevin asks how much we should correct grammar when we hear people misspeak.
- Donna says it is racist to limit the language and lower the bar.
- David says we are lowering the bar in this country and it’s important for us to speak correctly.
- Mary’s brother wrote a pornographic novel and she doesn’t know what to tell him. Patrick advises her that she should tell the truth that this book is dangerous and sinful.
- Catherine asks how she can control herself when she finds herself getting upset with others
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |