- Look at the night sky for a beautiful view of Saturn before August 9th. August feast days: Transfiguration, St. Edith Stein. Pandemic producing “new” neighborhood sounds and friends.
- Guest, Michael Gasparro, Associate MFT: Tips for speaking up in your friend groups when difficult topics come up like porn and the LGBTQ agenda
- Waiting for marriage: healing from addiction to porn; finding a path toward whole health and chastity. Resources for parents with teens dealing with LGBTQ confusion/issues.
- With popular new Netflix shows, how do we discern what’s appropriate entertainment? Some couples ask: should we watch porn together?
- How can we become leaders/live our faith amid difficult influences in the culture?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |